This logo is for a website and a smartphone app (a franchisee of TownWizard.com) to let people know all the restaurant/bar choices and all the current activities/events (plays, bands, movies, festivals, art shows, skiing, skating, zoos, fishing, etc.) going on in Bismarck-Mandan—sister cities located in central North Dakota.
The website and app target market is 18-34 year old males and females.
I want the logo to be very simple and clean and to convey a modern “fun” feel, but not in a "party-like" or busy way. It needs to look cool—so that an 18-34 year old would to have a t-shirt with the logo on it.
Some other franchisee website logos (and smartphone app icons) to check out are:
The logo needs to be designed so it will work in the following formats:
1. Website logo 245 pixels wide x 150 pixels high
2. Smartphone page header: 560 pixels wide x 168 pixels high
3. Phone app icon: 1024x1024 (and must also “look good” at 40x40)
4. Smartphone full screen image: 640 wide x 960 high
5. Facebook image: 200 pixels wide