I currently have a logo that I would like to redesign and modernise.
minds is a coaching, lifestyle and management consultancy company offering services to a wide range of clients. minds will advise individual clients who wish to live a more productive, balanced and fulfilling life, to be more performant at work and achieve their personal and professional potential while improving their wellbeing. minds will also offer corporate clients consulting on strategic business management topics such as competitive and marketing strategy, brand and reputation management, leadership development, customer relationship management, operations and performance management, and organizational behaviour. minds will offer one to one coaching, workshops and team buildings.
Specifics of the required design:
I would like a very lively and punchy brand identity to come to life, starting with the logo. Bright red / raspberry / mint green / electric purple
- the logo should be a typographic logo with a graphic element
- The "S" of the word "minds" should be in a bubble, a little higher than the base of the word (just like the C bubble of Copywriting sign), in the same solid color as the font color, and behind this bubble there should be a second bubble of the same size (a little intertwined). This symbolises the partnership between the client and the coach. I am also considering 3 intertwined bubbles (each symbolising: the client, the coach, and the coaching relationship).
- The logo design should work well with adding a specification of the activity, for instant, the words "co-active coaching" or "business consulting" added as a tagline below the main logo
- The font should be modern, sans serif and medium weight (eg Avenir or similar)
- Color preferences: here are some primary colours I really like for the font and the S bubble:
Pantone 192, RGB 229-5-58 (#E5053A)
Pantone 1925, RGB 224-7-71 (#E00747)
Secondary color palette: greys (including silver), greens and purples