• A small town feel with big city benefits
• A college town. We have two universities, a community and junior college and two of the best High Schools in Mississippi.
• Home to the University of Southern Mississippi – renowned for its Polymer Science and Engineering program, and William Carey University, one of only 29 Osteopathic Medical Schools in the nation.
• Is known for its healthcare. Currently over 400 physicians, servicing 19 counties in South Mississippi
• Two major hospitals, Forrest General Hospital and Merit Health, Wesley.
• Is home to Camp Shelby, which is the largest state owned National Guard training base in the country.
• Is known as the Hub City. Conveniently located near New Orleans, the Gulf Coast, Jackson Mississippi and Mobile Alabama.
St. Michael’s Urgent Care…
• New state of the art Urgent Care Facility in the heart of the city.
• Accredited with the Urgent Care Association of America
• Open 7 days per week, 12 – 13 hours per day.
• Have a 3-4 days work week .
• X-ray (PACS) and labs onsite with immediate over-read by local radiologists.
• DocuTap EMR System
• Associated with 2 family practice clinics within a 30 mile radius.
• Independently owned.
• Incentive package.
o BCBS medical insurance
o Salary of 180k (Option to earn 20-40k more doing 4hrs/week suboxone care at parent clinic within 5 miles of facility)
o Employer match 401K plan
o Competitive Salary
o During flu season Nov-March double to triple coverage with excellent mid-level providers
o Excellent working staff
We thought we would have a picture of the rose garden in front of USM and a picture of St. Michael’s on the cards. I have noted some points to draw the prospect to both St. Michael’s and Hattiesburg.