When it comes to choosing a WordPress theme for a corporate website you want it to be attention grabbing; responsive; flat; easy to integrate; has e-commerce option; and it should be flexible enough to meet growing business needs of your clients. Can anything be simpler? Can it be any harder? We understand you perfectly. That’s why we’ve compiled this list so you can skim and cherry pick.
Anaya how can you not love it – a theme that comes with translation and WPML ready, which means that you can cater to a wide range of foreign language speaking audience. The integrated and fully compatible Woo-Commerce also makes it easier for you to sell your stuff. And what’s more it has some unique nifty features with which you can:
- • Create a variety of different template styles and use them on the entire website or specific page.
- • Showoff your portfolio with 5 single project styles, 2 thumbnails effects and 2 filtering options.
- • Choose between 4 very professionally designed header layouts which grab attention.
- • Use the Drag and Drop Page Builder and Anya Shortcodes to design even more effectively.
Startuply is ideal for suppliers but it can work with any business model as well. The theme can help you create websites which are truly interactive with vibrant visuals. With the unlimited layouts and colors, you can experiment with a range of parallax color and video backgrounds so your customers get the most out of your website. The theme’s features include:
- • A powerful visual composer which doesn’t require any coding skills.
- • A row shortcode which helps you integrate YouTube videos as background to your website.
- • A CSS3 animation plugin that animates each element differently.
- • A portfolio grid that’s easy to browse and shows off your top rated work.
If you are in the fashion and interior design business, then this theme’s modern color pallet and clean layouts will set you apart. The theme is guaranteed to make your portfolio pop out. Some of its distinctive characteristics which you will love are:
- • Native WordPress Live Customizer
- • Various slider types to suit your preference and need
- • Clean, easy and customizable code
- • Different range of blog post layouts
Is your client in the buying and selling business? Then Classiads is for you. This Google Map integrated WordPress theme comes with unlimited color options and custom fields for all categories to make your life easier. The classified platform has the perfect setup. Here are a few features which will make you fall in love with it instantly:
- • The My Ads feature is present at the user panel where you can view and edit all your ads.
- • The Ads Expiry System enables you to set a time limit or expiry for your particular ads.
- • The 100% responsive layout allows your potential customers to run it on any platform.
- • The Paypal Integration makes it easier for buyers to purchase anything online.
The name itself says it all – a cuppa, a book in hand or a tablet to jot down creative ideas. If you are a photographer, an artist or a writer, this is the theme you should choose. It’s a responsive theme which lets you select between two layouts – the traditional post stream or go for the grid style. With this WordPress theme you will enjoy the following features:
- • WordPress portfolio feature which offers unique layouts for projects.
- • Company/site logo which helps you brand your website.
- • Responsive design which looks beautiful on every screen size and gadget.
- • Add social links to your website including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
What makes the Revera theme stand out is, it’s based on the Bootstrap 3 framework and works like a charm on every platform because of its responsive design. Here are a couple of things you can hope to find when you start using this particular theme:
- • Easily set a category for the jQuery on the homepage.
- • Configure and set the banner ads according to your business requirements.
- • Select the number of portfolio you want to present on a page.
- • Configure the widget title, text and icon for the options panel.
The fun part about this premium free WordPress 3+ theme is that it comes with options like a custom menu, custom message, custom homepage, and a widgetized sidebar. You can customize to your heart’s content without having to pay a dime. Other than these basic features, the theme also offers the following:
- • Use the banner settings to configure the banner ads on the sidebar.
- • Use the site intro option to include a custom message to the homepage of your site.
- • Use the custom homepage template to design a page of your preference.
- • Use the jQuery slider to display featured images from a chosen category.
8. Flat Design
- • Explore several content transitional effects like slide-in, drop-in, fade-in etc.
- • Customize each section of your website like the Timeline, Team, Portfolio and Testimonial.
- • Use the Drag and Drop Builder to design the content blocks and page layout.
- • Attract instant attention by showing animated circles for your highlighted posts or products.
Creative people will love the bright, image-filled Universe theme; it’s ideal for designer blog, creative agency and/or photographers as it focuses on and showcases creative work in the most attractive way possible. What’s more, it’s responsive design, which means your audience can view your content on all platforms and comes with the following features:
- • The theme is compatible with the WordPress Multilingual Plugin so your audience can view the site in whatever language they prefer.
- • Customize your website design and functionality without the knowledge of web development using the Tesla framework.
- • Achieve a great looking design by customizing the images of sliders, their titles as well as their descriptions.
- • The Filterable Portfolio option helps you showcase your work in a stylish way and you can select from 7 different portfolio layouts.
Now we have specifically created themes for professionals such as lawyers, attorneys and anyone related to the legal field. The inbuilt Free Consultation Form make it suitable for financial consultants, accountants and counsellors as well. Who needs complexity when it’s simply tailored to your needs perfectly? Here are a few of its unique features:
- • Entirely responsive and interactive layout
- • Free Q&A Section to manage clients’ queries
- • More than 1200 Premium Icon Set
- • Simple to use Drag & Drop Builder
Simple, responsive, and customizable. The highly customizable Collective theme allows you to change the backgrounds, colors and other features directly from the admin, without any hassle. Here are a couple of more options provided with the theme that you utilize:
- • The theme comes with a HTML5 animated slider which your viewers can use to stream your portfolio.
- • Some of the modules which come integrated with the theme are Framework, Advertising, Shortcodes and SEO.
- • Get the exact theme as previewed in the Demo with the 1Click Content Install.
- • Cater to all audiences with the Multilanguage option already integrated into the theme.
And when you are racking your brains for a corporate yet flexible theme that gives you the freedom to customize the layout design as you like, Agency is it. It not only allows you to showcase your best projects through a portfolio design but is also fully customizable by using the Themify shortcode. Here are some of its best features:
- • The theme includes the rtl.css style which gives you full language support.
- • Choose among several list and grid layouts for your blog posts.
- • The Lightbox media support enables you to use the popup image, video and iFrame window features without hassle.
- • Choose and customize post types like Portfolio, Highlight, Team and Testimonial.
There you have it – all 12 of them. While there are tons of themes out there to choose from, these are hot off the “press”, and they will definitely make worth your while to consider them for your next corporate web design project.trong