David Patton Construction is wanting a 11x17 tri-fold brochure with the following items: an introduction about the company, 4 sub categories: "An Honest Builder", "Quality Construction", "Attention to Detail", and "Customer Service", a testimonials section titled "A Few Words From Our Friends" or scattered throughout the brochure (what ever looks better), a contact section, with 20 pictures throughout all brochure (front and back). See details below.
- Introduction section should read: "It is often said that anything worth doing is worth doing right. At David Patton Construction, this is more than a motto; it's our way of doing business. We believe every material we use and every house we build should be the best it can be. We work hard to get every detail right. Building a house is more than just laying bricks and tile; it is creating a home for a family... your family. We want every house we build to reflect not only quality craftsmanship and construction, but also your vision of home. You are the most important part of our building plan. With our commitment to customer service and good communication, we work hard to ensure that your vision becomes our vision. We want to make your dreams come true!"
-"An Honest Builder" section should read: "David Patton Construction is a small, independent business built on the passion of David Patton. A craftsman at heart, David has earned the reputation as an honest, attentive, and creative professional who puts your at the center of his business. For almost 30 years he has been building homes throughout Middle Tennessee. He wants to get to know you and your family and build the home that meets your needs. He does this by giving you a home of quality, built with personal service and attention to detail. David Patton is not motivated by success. He's motivated by your satisfaction. He doesn't want to build the most homes in Middle Tennessee. He wants to build your dream home. That makes him a builder you can trust.
- "Quality Construction" section should read: "When you ask David Patton to build your home, you can expect quality construction. Each phase of your home is carefully planned and managed by David and his team. Using the finest materials available, David personally oversees he project, making sure that every aspect of your home is done well and done right. You never have to worry about the quality of materials or the reliability of the workmanship. David builds every home as if he were building it for his family. From the foundation and frame to the mantels and crown molding, David invites you to inspect every process and participate in the construction of your home. He wants you to have confidence in the construction so you will have peace of mind once you move in."
- "Attention To Detail" section should read: "When you dream about your ideal home, you can imagine every last detail-- from the curve of your driveway as it takes you to the door to the whirlpool tub in the custom-designed master suite. At David Patton Construction, we want to hear all of your ideas and dreams, no matter how big or small. We believe the details are what set you home apart and makes it truly yours. What's why we want to make your details a reality. We are passionate about home-building. We pay careful attention to every phase and every aspect of your home as we build it. We want every detail to please you. When you walk in your completed home for the first time, we want it to seem like a dream... your dream!
- "Customer Service" section should read: "When David Patton Construction builds your home, you don't have to wonder what is going on with the process. In David's mind, you are the most important part of the team. He maintains close contact with you and your family, updating you on the progress of your home and listening to your thoughts and ideas. David wants to make sure the home he builds meet all of your expectations. We don't want you to feel like a customer on a to-do list. We want you to feel like a friend. That is why we are so focused on customer service. We want to offer our expertise and craftsmanship, combine it with your ideas, and build something special that your family can enjoy for years to come! Ultimately, it is not about us. It is about you. We invite you to contact David or a member of his team today. We will schedule a personal appointment with you and your family to discuss the makings of your dream home. We look forward to meeting you!
-Customer Testimonials- this can either be a section or scattered throughout the brochure- what ever looks best. Here are some testimonials:
*"The process of building our home was extremely enjoyable. We would recommend anyone who wants a custom home built the way it should be to have it built by David Patton" -Dale and Claire Penn
* "In searching for someone to build our home, we prayed for someone who was honest, smart, and would do a good job. Our prayers were answered! We are so happy with the home you built - you made the building experience a pleasant one." -Lee and Joni Kies
* "Selecting a builder is not easy. You hear so many bad stories. We're just happy we chose you to build our home. Thanks for your integrity, knowledge, workmanship and most of all the friendship that developed through working together on our new home." -Gary and Betty Ingram
* "People comment on the beauty and functionality of our space. I am always proud to tell them that our space was constructed by David Patton! Thank you for your attention to detail, good project communication and the passion with which you approach your work." -Maury Buchanan
* "From concept, throughout the building process, unto completion, David Patton was flexible regarding each optional feature of our home. He suggested the pros and cons for each and helped us make the best informed decisions all along the way. What we ended up with was a home we could afford that had all the amenities we wanted and the quality and workmanship that reflects David’s uncompromising attention to detail. We cannot recommend anyone more highly than David Patton!" -Wayne and Linda Lowe
-Contact information will be for 3 people. Each should have their picture to the left of the contact info for that person. Please leave space for Hollie Knight's photo as I do not have that one today.
Office Contact Information: 103B Memorial Drive, Goodlettsville, TN 37072 Website: www.davidpattonconstruction.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/davidpattonconstruction