Yes, we would like the designers to experiment with following design ideas.
1) a copy with metallic grey (sterling silver) letters
2) a copy with the ellipse around the letters changed from black to metallic grey (sterling silver)
3) a copy with a light, shiny metallic grey (sterling silver) background (replacing the white)
4) a copy with the letters in a metallic grey to black color gradiant (like sunburst guitars, but with silver and black)
5) a copy with the letters in a black to metallic grey silver color gradiant.
6) a copy with the ellipse around the word, having a silver to black gradiant.
We’re looking to highlight with silver. We don’t want to change the black lettering, we want to add silver highlights, or shadows to the black lettering. So in other words: don't make it just silver... it needs to be black, as we have it, with silver touches and accents added to the black.
but if you feel very inspired, and come up with silver color accents that you think looks very cool, but that might be different from the above ideas or that could be in addition to the above ideas, by all means, feel free to experiment.
Again though: we DO NOT want to change the lettering, shape or design of the logo. We only want to see versions of what we have, as we have it, with sterling silver:
1) touches, or
2) accents, or
3) opaque transitions from black to silver, or
4) silver shadows/outlines to the letters
6) either by itself or different combinations or the above ideas. (for example: gradiants with shadows, or accents with opaque... etc... )