Logo for Homeopathy (Natural Health-Heilkunst) clinic.
Come into life again
* We want the logo to represent natural "balance" that can only come from realizations that change results from the inside-out NOT outside-in. True change can only come from this practise.
* The concept of this Homeopathy (Heilkunst) teaches that all disease originates in the mind and is spiritual by nature. physical appearances are often a result of a much deeper root within oneself and is presenting itself for more reasons that what appears on the surface.
* A layman's example of this could be that standard practices of today remove the flower from the dandelion to give the lawn the clean appearance. You remove the appearance from the lawn but the root (Disease) still exists. One must remove the root before change to the lawn is permanent and therefore the spread of that disease is removed. Only from removing the root of the weed takes place and then a balancing of PH and organics in the soil that assure that the weed does not have the platform in which to return.
Retro Sophisticated Simple Professional Rustic
* We like green to somehow absorb the primary color utilizing green as the primary color supporting "health". Work with other colors to accentuate the primary.
* We are open to black and white with green highlights or imagery. Nothing is really beyond acceptance if someone has great vision for something outside the box.
* I think sticking with no more than three colors concentrating on contrasting around a primary would be a smart choice and allows simplicity at the same time.
1) We really like the "laminin" cross somehow incorporated. It could be used as a modified logo, used as a "t" from the "Reviviscent" name. We are open for the creativity of any ideas.
Examples and information attached below as a guideline:
2) We would also like the logo to have the main name of "Reviviscent" stand out in larger letters with the word "Health" in smaller letters as a supporting structure to the main name. See the current construction website of our owned domain to attain some starting ideas. We have already played with the original concept of the logo. It will give the idea a great starting point for designers.