Designers Code of Conduct
We have a terrific design community. We must uphold the highest levels of design integrity so that we can continue that to develop new relationships with project holders.
In order to provide the best service to our clients and reward original designs, we have implemented a Code of Conduct for every ZillionDesigns designer. Please read the rules below and agree to follow them at all times.
Rules of Conduct for Designers:
Submit Original Work.
- Use only your own original designs. Every logo you submit must be 100% your own work.
- You are not allowed to copy any design that is trademarked or used for a person, product, idea or company, anywhere in the world.
- You cannot copy all or part of anyone else's logo design, from any current or any past contest.
- You are not allowed to copy your own design if it has been selected as the winning design for any contest, or currently in use in another project.
- You cannot use clipart or stock photography.
Please note that trademark infringement will result in expulsion from ZillionDesigns, and may result in legal action.
Respect the Community.
- Be respectful to other designers, both in personal messages and in the general comments area.
- Please open only one (1) account per person.
Respect the Client.
- Always be respectful and professional when communicating with the client.
- When you win a project, be sure to submit the design files within 24 hours and meet all of our Design Specs.
- Meet all client requirements and submit high quality design files.
Please note that we monitor our contests at all times, and remove designs which are copied. We will also permanently remove any designers who copy designs, who do not act in a responsible or fair manner, or who have inappropriate communication with clients or other designers. If we all act in a fair and honest manner, we are confident that we can build the best design community and create the world's best designs.