12 Graphic Designer Woes Expressed With GIFs
Featured Image: Unplash/Matt Wildbore
Let’s face it: there are a LOT of moments in the graphic design industry that make designers facepalm!
There are moments that seem to last forever; like clients who have no idea what they’re talking about and insist that they do, and they choose crappy fonts, to the software that doesn’t cooperate or crashes at exactly the wrong moment (we are looking at you, Photoshop!). The list is endless!
It’s headache after headache, and makes your work day a tiring and awful experience. You might throw something if one more thing goes wrong.
So to help you keep your cool, we’re honoring those wonderfully irritating moments through a beloved form of visual presentation: GIFs!
Feel free to use them to visually express your feelings when the need arises.
1. Clients who keep asking for a different font
2. “Make it POP!”
3. Clients who ask for certain colors , not realizing that printing colors may change
4. Your best ideas come to you when you’re going to bed…
5. …But when you sit down, ready to work–
6. “By the way, I want it done by tomorrow.”
7. “You have complete creative control–“
8. “–hold on, that isn’t quite what I had in mind.”
9. Slow Payments
10. The application you’re using crashes and you forgot to save hours worth of work
11. The application crashes WHILE you’re trying to save your work
12. Clients who think they know more than the designer
Do you relate to any of these? Do you have any other annoying moments you’d like to share with us? Have some good GIFs to represent your woes? Share with us in the comments, or tweet us @ZillionDesigns!
All Images Source: giphy.com