1. Who are we, do and stand for?
Our Medical Marijuana Collective will help various medical conditions: Anorexia, AIDS, Arthritis, Cancer, Crohn's Disease, Depression, Diabetes, Epilespsy, Glaucoma, Insomnia, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, Nausea, Chronic Pain and more.
2. Keywords? healing, medical, marijuana, holistic, alternative, trust
3. Reason for Biz - To enlighten people of the healing effects of medical marijuana, and providing patients with a safe, legal location to acquire medical marijuana.
4. Keywords to describe this logo project - star, creek, organic, holistic, stream, sparkling light, starlight, beautiful, shimmer, trust
5. What will this project convey? Voicing our services in a clear concise and visual manner to the public.
8. Long term strategic Goal - We want create a memorable brand and logo that is enchanting.
9. Logo usage- We want the logo to be used on a website, all printed materials like business cards, brochures, printed on T-shirts, hats, labels, for jars, pipes, etc. We want it to be a well-liked logo that people want to wear and feel attracted to when they see it.
10. Core Purpose of this Brand Image? We want our logo to be attractive. We want our logo to create or drive people to be curious. We want them to be attracted to the logo, our website, and our edible products. We want them to be enchanted with the logo. We want people to be happy and feel good about our brand, StarCreek.
11. Our Target Audience? Qualified Medical Marijuana patients.
12. What will compel this audience the most to use your products and services? We want them to know we have high quality tested medical marijuana in an attractive, safe location. Patient satisfaction and providing excellent comprehensive services is a top priority.
13. What key impressions of your business do you want to give to your core audience when they experience your brand?
We want them to be enchanted and mesmerized. We want to convey professionalism, and that we implement cutting edge testing technology that provides patients with accurate relavent information.
14. Are there any possible misconceptions about your business that should be dealt with or avoided? Yes. We do not want obvious medical symbols like green crosses, the medical symbol, marijuana, drug related paraphenalia or any obvious marijuana related images like Bob Marley etc.
15. What actions do you want your audience to take when they experience your brand? We want people to use our products and services, visit our website and wear our T-shirts and hats.
16. Who is your competition? Current Medical Marijuana patient dispensaries, collectives, and delivery services.
17. What single word or phrase will best describe your new brand once launched? We want our logo to be enchanting.