I am a professional life and business coach for men. When you go to my website there is an opportunity for you to request a "Personal Assessment". I need a really nice looking document that I can email to my clients to fill out and return via email. I will provide all the questions, logo and picture. All you need to do is a very cool design.
These are the questions:
• Reflect on the roles by which you define yourself – or allow yourself to be defined (spouse, parent, boss, etc.)
• Do you define yourself by your work, such as “realtor” or “nurse”?
• Do you define yourself by a relationship, such as “wife” or “son”?
• What is your core identity that transcends all roles and relationships?
• Does your sense of self feel internally consistent despite varying external contexts?
• Who do you say you are?
• Do you have a clear internal vision of whom and what you want to be?
• Are you living up to your own ideals?
• Have you realized your potential?
• Do your basic needs and ideals align with your goals?
• Do you need to become more of who you really are?
• Do you deny your wants or needs to avoid conflict, to please others, or to take care of others?
• Who are you (or whom do you become) in an important relationship, such as with a spouse?
• In a relationship, is your personal growth facilitated, stymied, or ignored?
• Do you lose your individuality by finding yourself in your partner or spouse’s identity? Do you feel “less than” rather than “equal to”?
• What goals have you accomplished in your life?
• What goals have yet to be achieved?
• Who are you in your career?
• Do you define yourself by your job description?
• Are you reaching your full potential at work?
• Do you create a self-definition that facilitates growth, with definite goals, a specific and evolving life and career plan, and measurable success?
(I have the Logo to forward)